Unlike regular body care products, natural products from the Dead Sea have specific directions to help you get the best therapeutic results on your skin.
Whether you want to have softer skin, alleviate skin diseases such as psoriasis or simply relax and enjoy a rejuvenating experience, C-Products is the solution.
We’ve assembled a list of useful tips for our products, feel free to contact us for any other inquiry by clicking here.
Chocolate Massage Cream (C-Coco)
1) Take out the desired amount of of C-Coco from the jar and pour into a bowl then warm up in a microwave for a few seconds.
2) Apply in small quantities and massage gently but thoroughly on all desired areas of the body.
3) Remove excess cream using a wet sponge, it is also preferable to add a few drops of alcohol (70%) to the sponge to make the chocolate easier to remove after the massage.
Bath Salts (C-Bath)
Pour up to 3 cups (200 grams) of C-Bath into a (1/4) filled hot tub and relax in the water for 20 minutes, then rinse off your skin with warm water. Repeat whenever needed.
Dead Sea Mud (C-Mud)
Spread a thick layer of C-Mud on your whole body (or parts). Wrap the treated area in a thick plastic sheet (if possible, for better results) and leave it on for 20-30 minutes, then take a warm shower to rinse the mud off.
For better results, warm the mud in a bowl by putting it in a microwave, or in warm water (stir well).
Peel-off mask (C-Mask Plus)
1) Apply on your clean skin, leave it on for about 35-40 minutes.
2) When it dries off, remove it from under the chin in upward direction.
(Same applies for other mud masks – The difference is that C-Mask Plus is easier to remove)
You may use the masks twice a week for a maximum effect, and preferably after using the scrub or body lotion.